Most orders can be fulfilled with 24 hours notice (except Christmas Day and Boxing Day). If we are unable to fulfil your order within this time scale then we will make contact using the details provided by you.
As our products are supplied fresh and prepared to order, we regret that once an order is placed it is not possible to cancel it, and refunds cannot be given. In the unlikely event of a product being unsatisfactory, please contact us immediately – do not return goods without first speaking to us.
Our driver is told that if there is no one home when they deliver, they should leave the parcel with a neighbour or somewhere safe. If you have any requests for where parcels should be left if you are not there, please tell us when you order. If the driver cannot locate a suitable drop point then the goods will be returned to the shop and we will contact you to re-arrange delivery or collection. A further charge will apply to further attempts to deliver.
We cannot deliver outside of UK mainland.
The following availability and charges apply to deliveries from the Hampstead Butcher & Providore:
- For deliveries within 1 km of any of our shops our delivery service is available 7 days a week (except Christmas Day and Boxing Day)
- if order is over £40 delivery is FREE
- if order is under £40 add £5
- For deliveries and catering that are slightly further afield but still accessible by our own staff please contact us and we’ll work out a delivery price as low as possible. If a congestion or toll charge is incurred then this will be added to the delivery charge, at cost. This service is available from Monday to Friday excluding public holidays.
- For delivery of non-perishable produce that our staff cannot get to and for which we need to use a courier add £15.
- For delivery of perishable produce that our staff cannot get to and for which we need to use a courier add £18.50. This service is available from Monday (with delivery on Tuesday) to Thursday (with delivery on Friday) excluding public holidays. We will advise you by email of the delivery date. These deliveries can only be made on a “no signature required” basis, whereby if you are not home to take the delivery the courier will leave the parcel outside your home or with a neighbour, if one is available and prepared to accept the delivery. In either event, the goods are packaged in thermally insulated boxes and guaranteed to be in prime condition in this packaging until midday on the day of delivery, after which the contents need to be refrigerated. Your confirmation of your order is an acceptance of this condition.