- 1kg Minced Sussex lamb
- 300ml Organic Natural yoghurt
- 80g Ginger (peeled & grated)
- 10ea Garlic cloves (crushed)
- 4ea Dutch red chillies (seeded & finely chopped)
- 20g Ground cumin
- 20g Ground cardamom
- 10g Ground coriander
- 40g Coriander leaves (chopped)
- To taste Sea salt & milled black pepper
- 100ml Cold pressed rapeseed oil for cooking
- Seasoned flour to roll patties in
Mix yoghurt, garlic, chillies, coriander & spices together. Season with lots of freshly ground black pepper.
Add minced lamb, mix lightly, season with sea salt & milled black pepper, mould into patties (approx 90-100g each) & dust with the seasoned flour just before cooking.
Cook for approx 4 mins on each side in a hot frying pan with the oil, turn once, achieving a nice golden colour & crust.
Serve with lovely chunky roasted vegetables i.e. Red onion, Courgette, Butternut squash, Aubergine & tossed seasonal salad.